Sunday, May 11, 2014

life lately

 




I've been terrible about blogging lately! I've decided to make more of an effort to keep up with posting and checking in on everyone's blogs. I miss everyone!!! anyway... here's a few snippets of life lately, via instagram. let's get caught up, shall we?











1. kitty shoes from an upcoming outfit post
2. band practice
3. E is for Elizabeth + F is for Franklin
4. abstract instagramming
5. leftover bits from flower arranging
6. sketches for a poster promoting our friend's site Video Game Break
7. janitor kitty drawings (for a point-and-click adventure game we're working on)
8. goodbye cards for my last day at the preschool (can you spot the mistake? haha)

Oh yeah, in other news, I just got a new job! I start tomorrow, and I'm super nervous. I'm gonna be making advertisements in the local newspapers. and get this -- my official title? creative artist. haha! what a trip. It was sad to say goodbye to my old job at the preschool. I'm going to miss those little cuties! but I'm SO looking forward to having my own cubicle to decorate, teehee. I'm just incredibly nervous about meeting everyone in the office --- I'm SO socially awkward. but they hired me! so I guess they didn't mind my weird awkward mannerisms too much, right? haha.

1 comment:

  1. Those kitty animations are so cute! Your life looks sweet and inspiring lately :) Have a great day!
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...