Monday, December 24, 2012

An Eventful Eve

Franklin's sister, Lindsey, came to visit for christmas, and today was her last day. We went to their grandma's house to exchange gifts, but their grandma was out running errands, so we snuck in and hung out in her house all day - unsupervised! haha. We went rummaging through old photo albums and peeking in drawers in search of their old memories. It was actually the most fun I've had in a long time. Here are some pictures from our unsupervised adventuring:

1. Old photos of Franklin's grandparents, their sweet old camper van, and their cute corgi.
2. The greatest wall I've ever laid eyes on.
3. So much wood paneling... drool.
4. Franklin kept us warm with his manly fire-making skills
5. Franklin showing me a sweet old book he found. What a handy man!

Also, after admiring Lindsey's outfit, I asked her if I could take a picture of her so I could post it on the blog. She agreed. When we were taking the pictures, there was a really grand painting of waves crashing behind her, and with her loose shirt and high boots, it made her look all sorts of swashbuckling. So we gave her a bottle of rum to use as a prop, and she posed for me so I could make this animated gif of her being very awesome. CLICK HERE TO SEE IT. Haha, what a good sport. I miss her already!

-Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...