Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ya Got Moxie, Kid!


There was a short little ukulele ditty I had on the back-burner, that just kinda sat in the back of my head while we were living in our little 1 bedroom apartment a few months ago, just itchin' to be recorded and dubbed over with more than 1 instrument.
So now that we're living in the farmhouse, I figured it'd be a good time to get it down, and have some fun by pairing it with the ol' Casio, and some festive steady bass drum/tamborine percussion.
I dub thee, "Ya Got Moxie, Kid!".

Join me won't you?

-Franklin

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute! i love the sound of ukeleles

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!
    This year has been the year of the ukelele.
    I'm officially obsessed.
    It sounds so 20's.

    -Franklin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...